100th post!
Hey guys I just wanted to give you reason number 999 that Baptist, and the class of 2010 absolutely rocks! So Monday was an admit day, and I needed to do a line. But I was kind of nervous about it, so I wandered away from the ICU, and landed in the call room. And Rob was there playing Road Rage. And he offered to come help me with the line. It was so cool to be working together as seniors. And I felt so supported!
Then later I go to sign out, and mention that I would really like a speedy check out because I have a class I need to get to, so I need to be done by 6 pm. And like the awesome group we have, Nicole is first to say "Get outta here". So not only was I totally supported in putting in a line and doing good patient care, but I was also supported in pursuing some goals outside of work.
As always, you guys are the best. So glad to be a part of you all.
AH warm fuzzy.
2 comments:
Gotta love the warm fuzzy feeling! I agree! Love our class and that we actually work together like a team. Let's keep tryiing to convey that onto the interns (tough sell, though!).
Glad you got to go to your class, and if I do any lines next week, hope Lob is around to watch me stick the Carotid or something...
Rob doesn't strike me as a fella who would be playing a game called Road Rage. Sounds much too violent.
Post a Comment