Man have I got nice legs. Can't say I'm that happy being the girl though. Love the retro JFK pic with me under the desk. Jon looks like his head is going to explode (more than it normally does anyway). Seriously can we get some chief robes and jewelry to match?
Phoenix Baptist/Abrazo Health is in no way associated or responsible for the content provided on this page nor is this site affiliated with or endorsed by Phoenix Baptist/Abrazo Health or any of its representatives.
2 comments:
Man have I got nice legs. Can't say I'm that happy being the girl though. Love the retro JFK pic with me under the desk. Jon looks like his head is going to explode (more than it normally does anyway). Seriously can we get some chief robes and jewelry to match?
In the pope beremy pic, it looks like beremy is devising a plan to steal something out of president jon's pocket...
Post a Comment