Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)

Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)
First Day of Intern Year (2007)

2nd half of Intern year (2008)

1st half of 2nd Year (2008)

End of 2nd Year, June 2009

Beginning of 3rd Year, October 2009

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hail and Farewell Picnic, 2008

Here's so pics from the Hail and Farewell Picnic. I just included pics of our class...we're the only ones that matter, right :o)
Amy teaching baby Isabel how to roll her tongue!



Dr Le and his spawn...didn't know he had another kid besides Sonya!

The highlight of the party...BINGHAMS SHAVED ICE! Until the dumb under-engineered piece of Chinese junk broke...

Keyla is terrified...as she should be. I guarantee that's not sugar free Sprite in that cup...that dude cannot hold his liquor...

Good times...You should quit residency, Beremy, and start up a new business...


Trying to fix the damage they've done...of course they both denied that it was their fault...

Scary...that's all I can say...He just got back from a possum hunt...

"Ryan" and "Rudy"...

This picture doesn't need a caption...but it will definitely be good for blackmail...

Marty and "Roman"...


Glitter...hmmm...this picture looks vaguely familiar...

Yup...it's pretty much all the Glitter does, although I think he may be dead in this next one...

No comments: