Daaaaang It (said like Napoleon Dynamite)
So my freakin continuity patient from Thailand freakin delivered at freakin Good Sam!! Unfreakinbelievable! 12 visits down the drain. And you know who made the decision that she doesn't count for continuity (even though I saw her for 9 months with each visit taking like an hour because the translator phone only has 3 people that speak her language, and I learned how to say a bunch of stuff in her language (Karen), and got her insurance reenstated when she lost it and spent hours figuring out how to treat hepatitis in pregnancy and took the time to make freakin 3X5 cards with all her info on it for her to carry around)...who you ask?? Freakin B.L...our amazing office manager...but maybe that's because I wasn't "pacific" enough when I was explaining things. OOOOOOooooh. I'm SO mad. Ok, feel better now that I've let that out. The good news is that I can say "push" in Karen. AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment