Intern Procedures Week- Together Again!!
So I finally decided to put up some pics from our Procedures Week in May. Man, wasn't it AWESOME to get out of rotations for a week and actually get to hang out? We hadn't spent time all together since, well, probably our orientation last July. Brent scored the most out of all of us, getting out of a whole week of Inpatient Peds and a couple of calls...what a punk!
I still for the life of me can't understand why they sent their class of DOs to the chiropractor's office on the first day, but we had fun torturing Marty...I'm pretty sure this picture says something about Rob's psychiatric problems...since he's strangling a psychologist...or maybe that's just an OMT technique I didn't learn...
Not quite sure if this is a technique, or if he just fell asleep:
Amy repairing Rob's and my damage...
Here we are at lunch. It's hilarious that almost all of us have the same phones. Our class is like one person...I think that's why we freak out the powers that be so much...
Trying it out...
Goofy Golfing at Castles and Coasters...
Here's the three stooges..and I'm about to show my pager how I really feel about it:

Our Hopi trip was SO much cooler than last years class! Just missing Amy...
Amy's brilliant idea...pancakes and lounging on her couch while Marty talked to us about our personalities...
Of course the Spaz had to try out the trampoline...
I think Brent got caught with his hand in the cookie jar (not that he would ever think of sticking food into his pockets and taking it home)! And Jeremy didn't really understand what we were supposed to be packing:
Trying it out...
Rob looking through the colposcope for the first time and thinking to himself..."WOW! This cervix is REALLY jacked up!"
Central Line Procedures Workshop with Doug.
Here Brent is, deciding he's sick of learning on models and going to do a REAL line on Jeremy!
Goofy Golfing at Castles and Coasters...
Here's the three stooges..and I'm about to show my pager how I really feel about it:
Our Hopi trip was SO much cooler than last years class! Just missing Amy...
It was fun guys! Glad we got to do this together!

No comments:
Post a Comment