Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)

Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)
First Day of Intern Year (2007)

2nd half of Intern year (2008)

1st half of 2nd Year (2008)

End of 2nd Year, June 2009

Beginning of 3rd Year, October 2009

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Stupid Black Cloud

Was on call Friday night. Got 5 freakin OBT patients all at the same freakin time at around midnight. Walked up there when they called to say I had "A" OBT pt...as I walked past the row of chairs outside triage, I smiled at all the women filling the seats. I walked in the door and said "which one is mine", to which they replied, "All of them", and pointed to the curtains and to the line outside the door. I sat down, put my head in my hands, and had a mini mental breakdown. Of course the triage nurses thought it was hilarious and also had to remind me that it was a full moon. MAN, full moons and black clouds don't mix.
In the words of Beremy Jingham..."What the Hannah!?!"...and speaking of that poor guy, I think the cloud rubbed off on him...hopefully he'll write about his crap call on Saturday.

That's all. Just had to whine "about THAT one!".

~Nicella

No comments: