I am leaving medicine
I thought I would take a serious moment to inform all of you that I am have decided to leave medicine. I was on vacation and I looked at my family and thought " what am I doing here? I should be spending these valuble days with my family, not working a gazillion hours..."
While I was there I discovered a new career path that I think will be a better fit for me and infact involve the whole family. It will be hard to leave but we will travel the world and be out in the fresh air. I'm told it can be very lucrative too.
WE ARE GONNA BE PIRATES!!
6 comments:
heeeeyyyy....I wanna quit and be a pirate too! RRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr!
I believe it's actually pronounced.....AAARRRRGGGGH. Some pirate YOU are. The Crush looks right at home in his new swash-buckling garb. But what, no hook-hand? I'd argue that a hook would actually be LESS dangerous of a hand shake than his current set-up.
Hey Amy, I must be super gullible because I got all worried after reading the first few lines...You suck! Anywho, its great to have you back from vacation, I missed you while you were away. I hope the surgeons continue to ditch you, and give you easy days....You deserve it. I cannot wait to go on Friday!!
"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea". Well it is a pirate singing that song. Listen if Blackbeard Crush told someone to walk the plank they would do it.
I gotta be honest...I was freaking out thinking you were serious, too, until I saw the pirate pictures...not that you aren't convincing pirates or anything! :o)
"SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!" I hate that I know what song you were singing Jeremy. I don't even have any kids yet.....or do I?... Uh oh...I've said too much.
Post a Comment