Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)

Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)
First Day of Intern Year (2007)

2nd half of Intern year (2008)

1st half of 2nd Year (2008)

End of 2nd Year, June 2009

Beginning of 3rd Year, October 2009

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Talk about Awesomeness


So I had my first day at Copa today in OB, and I have to say that it just plain sucks to be away from our loving little family. I mean, there was a little down time in the board room, and there were probably 15 of us waiting for sign out. Now if it had been our crew, we would have been cutting up, enjoying each others company. Not this group. The just sat around being annoyed that sign out was late. They don't seem to enjoy each other. Or maybe they just hide it from the rotating interns. Maybe they party down when we leave the room...doubt it though.

Just grateful once again for you all!!

Here's a pic of Morgan and I on vacation....now that was needed. But why does it go by so fast??

2 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Kat,
Thank you so, so much for offering to cover Jonathan for a few hours on Halloween so he could come with our family! It really meant so much to us all that you would be willing to do that! It's so nice that Jonathan has such great friends and colleagues at Phoenix Baptist!! Just another reminder how awesome the people in this program are! Thanks again! Love, Rachel

Amy said...

I know exactly what you mean! Why do they insist on making residency harder than it has to be!
That's what happens when you don't think anyone cares about you...we are lucky that even though we have uh...interesting attendings...our program cares about us. And we care about each other!!
By the way if anyone needs coverage over the holidays let me know! I don't wanna cook! :)