Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)

Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)
First Day of Intern Year (2007)

2nd half of Intern year (2008)

1st half of 2nd Year (2008)

End of 2nd Year, June 2009

Beginning of 3rd Year, October 2009

Saturday, June 23, 2007

What time is it? It's River time!



All of the recent harassment about river diving left me hankering for a river trip so Jill and I went kayaking with my bro Ryan and his wife Julie early this morning. It was a great trip with a lot of "treasures" found. (Yes I realize this will subject me to further grief but I learned along time ago not to hide my gifts under any bushell baskets).

The following were recovered from their watery graves:

2 pair sunglasses

umbrella

boat paddle

silver ring

zippo lighter

pacific cooler capri-sun

SlimJim

lemon lime gatorade







Caden and I with my new glasses and a delicious Slim Jim

2 comments:

Brent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brent said...

Hey, I LOST a Slim Jim and a Capri Sun on MY last river trip.....give it back! How did it taste by the way? Oh, and when are you gonna take US kayaking?