Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)

Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)
First Day of Intern Year (2007)

2nd half of Intern year (2008)

1st half of 2nd Year (2008)

End of 2nd Year, June 2009

Beginning of 3rd Year, October 2009

Friday, June 22, 2007

Seriously People, Could We Stop Being So Serious and Laugh Every Once in a While?!

Here's some pics from our Casting and Splinting workshop. It turned into more of a "Make the coolest looking injuries as possible for photo ops at the end of the day" workshop, and I don't think poor Dr. Stone knew what to do with us, but we sure had a great time!


Here's the first victim...I mean patient...

Jeremy asking Kat what they're serving in the cafeteria for dinner:

Dr. Stone points out to Jon that Rob actually broke his left arm...

Amy, documenting her visit for future lawsuits:

Brent, still trying to figure out how Rob knew that the door code had a number 1, 2, and 3 in it, and yet didn't try entering in the combo 1-2-3...

Me, before realizing that Brent used superglue to hold the splint in place...

Brent, in a coma after eating roughly 2000 shrimp for lunch...

Dr. Stone and Jon attempting to put an end to Jeremy's drinking habits after the inspiring noon conference:

It appears to be working...

Jeremy puts his name on his cast in case he loses it...
Presenting the brilliant new doctors of the class of 2010:

Fun day, guys!

5 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Nice work Nicole and Brent--the blog looks awesome and is pretty hilarious, too! It's hard to believe that we'll all be somebody's doctor in a few weeks!

Jeremy said...

Strong work you two (favorite saying of Baptist residents). Class of 2010 rocks!
Jeremy

Kat Shore said...

I second Jeremy's opinion, Strong Work Brent and Nicole. Fun pics, especially the one of Jan--maybe that's why he/she confused the girl at the white coat place!!

Alecia said...

So far it has been a blast. I am glad I will be around such a fun group of people during the next three years as I proceed to accidently kill half of phoenix. "Jeremy, I think I see something shiny down---SPLASH!!------Jeremy???"

Amy said...

The blog is fantastic!!!
I feel so lucky to be spending the next three years with all of you.
Relax, Rob I know where we can hide the bodies....