Passing of the Pagers...I already hate mine...
Here's a picture of everyone, looking really happy with our new pagers that had just been passed along to us by the graduating 3rd years:
This little guy may appear pretty harmless...
...but the novelty of it wore off at about 1 am last night when we all got our first pages from the new senior residents...I'm sure they thought it was pretty funny to page all of the interns, especially after Doug, our chief, made sure to tell us that we really are responsible for the patients we're being paged on now...even though we've never seen them and have no idea who they are. So when the dumb thing went off RIGHT after I finally fell asleep last night, I was thinking that calling in a script for a years worth of Demerol for whatever patient I was being paged on sounded real good:
I then finally went back to sleep and dreamed of the demise of my new electronic torture device:
I then finally went back to sleep and dreamed of the demise of my new electronic torture device:









1 comment:
Smart, funny, AND a photo shop whiz? Life is sometimes just not fair (I guess being married to Brent even things out a bit though).
Post a Comment