Feeling Like the Pits...
Just delivered my continuity. It was a nightmare. She screamed from 3cms on. Shoulder dystocia that took McBurney's and suprapubic pressure. Dr. O there to help but jacked the kid's neck and it has Erbs. I feel so incredibly horrible and depressed about this. Don't ever even want to deliver again.
Sucks.
~Nicella
2 comments:
I'm so sorry Nicole--sounds awful. Keep your head up, you did all you could. These things happen. We're here for you.
Jon
Hey Nicole, inevitably, eventually all of us will have complications with our deliveries, I know I have had mine. Its the law of averages. Dr. O, was the best person to have with you, and you can rest assured that you did everything you could have to prevent Erbs. Better Erbs than Cerebral Palsy. Most of the time Erbs resolves anyways. Do OMT on the baby when you see her, if you want me to treat her, I would be happy to. Hang in there. I am here.
Post a Comment