OZZY and Dr. Le
Here's some pics from the Ozzy show...
I was pretty sure we were going to be struck down by lightening while we were there, but the temptation of free food and a ritzy box was too much for us and we had to go! We had a fun time hanging out with friends and stuffing our faces! I just wish all of you guys could have been there!
Jeremy, Jill, and us...like how we're signing hang loose and I love you...we're such rock stars...pretty pathetic...hehehe
Me and Amy (with Jeremy plotting our demise in the background)...
We look like some serious die-hard Ozzy fans, huh!
I can't wait until they get tickets for the hockey games and other cool events, because this box has an AMAZING view! Hope ALL you guys get to go next time! Miss you!
Here's a few quotes from the Honorable Gentleman from my month on service...I seriously was about to strangle him by the last day:
"Oh Nicole...you so dumb. I no know those up arrows are no for sane people"...huh?? I have no idea what that meant, but I was pretty sure he was implying that I was insane...
"I tell you bout that one...you see, Dr. Le always know everything...he just to teach you bout everything because he know ALL"....glad we cleared up THAT ONE!
"Me and the little wife go to the plane ride in the Vegas and go on super long trip, that one, because the three pretty Swedish girls, no i serious, they look like the model, I SERIOUS Nicole why you laugh!?, they make pilot like them and grab knee"...huh??
"You see Nicole, the med student know more than you, she tell you bout that one!"...jerkface!
"You see Nicole? I tricky...Dr. Le the tricky one...ha ha ha..."...yeah, hilarious...
And the best one of the month:
"And they will, in to that, and the Bye Bye!"
And on those words of wisdom, my friends, I bid you adieu!
2 comments:
I just have to say that I didn't recognize any of you in these ozzy pics without your scrubs on...Anyone else wondering if they will ever wear any of the other clothes in their closets? And trust me, I am a big believer in scrubs...
Hilarious. I can hear the HGfV saying everyone of those quotes.
Post a Comment