Our Second Home...
Just thought I'd put a few pics up of the call room...not that we need to see any more of it right now, but in the future, it will bring back memories (or nightmares?!). Is anyone else starting to HATE this place?? It's a frigid, dark wasteland! SERIOUSLY! Why does it have to be -20 degrees at all times?!?! I'm pretty sure the CRNAs crank up the AC to try to force us out. And the poor security guys...they can no longer provide Baptist with high quality security and surveillance due to the fact that they are constantly having to come upstairs and reset the fuse after we blow it 6 times a day by plugging in our lights or space heaters or Christmas tree...hehehehe
Brent watching some SNL on his Saturday call...
I was going to take a pic after they cleaned the intern room, but I figured I'd get a pic of it in its usual form...so sad!
1 comment:
Great little video. I don't even remember the context of what we were talking about.
I have to change into my Mr. Roger's sweater everytime I head in the call room. I can see my breath in there.
Post a Comment