Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)

Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)
First Day of Intern Year (2007)

2nd half of Intern year (2008)

1st half of 2nd Year (2008)

End of 2nd Year, June 2009

Beginning of 3rd Year, October 2009

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Mr Sandman sing me your song.

(Metallica- "Enter Sandman")
This is a prophylactic posting since I am trying to beat Kat to the punch. We both had clinic this afternoon and Kat noticed I had the binder for restricted rx. I was imediately called The Candyman. I don't think 10 Lunesta should earn the candyman (maybe Mr Sandman though, sounds like a mean villain). Service has been going well. Always seems busy though. There is always something to follow up on. Would be nice to see a patient and then let things take their natural course and then follow up in the morning but I guess that is not how residency is.

3 comments:

Brent said...

So Jeremy, I was wondering if you could write me for some more percocet even though I know it's only been a week, but we went to the river yesterday, and while I was underwater looking for broken sunglasses, a band a river pirates took anchor down stream, and then they harpooned my tube, and made Nicole walk the plank, and by the time I came up for air they were already pillaging my ice chest, which is where I was keeping the percocets of course, because I thought if I left them at home that the monkeys might get a hold of them and flush them down the toilet again, and I certainly didn't want to leave them in my glove box for the ninjas to swipe and crush into a fine powder with their nun-chucks and then blow into the wind again, and now I'm in a LOT of pain after all swashbuckling and plank-walking and whatnot soooo.....can you hook me up or what? (yes that was all one sentence)

Jeremy said...

The one question I have for you is how come your monkey hasn't been in to see me? Plenty of P candy to go around (no chimanzees allowed in office, however, notorious poo flingers and we have our standards).

Kat Shore said...

Clever tactic Jeremy for beating me to the punch. Your little Lunesta excuse doesn't fool me though. I got my eyes on you.