I think they should have to wear a collar that shocks them if they get within a 5 ft perimeter of the hospital! We have some fine fine fine quality patients, don't we!
Kat next time I am in Bigfoot country or at Lochness I want you with me. Nice work with the camera. I would tell all of you this patient's story but my Hippa big brother would end up punching my arm followed by a toilet swirly. I can't take that chance.
Phoenix Baptist/Abrazo Health is in no way associated or responsible for the content provided on this page nor is this site affiliated with or endorsed by Phoenix Baptist/Abrazo Health or any of its representatives.
3 comments:
Sweet picture Kat! Dude, Jeremy, I think you really need to make sure your patients are on some kind of ankle braclet monitor or something.
I think they should have to wear a collar that shocks them if they get within a 5 ft perimeter of the hospital! We have some fine fine fine quality patients, don't we!
Kat next time I am in Bigfoot country or at Lochness I want you with me. Nice work with the camera. I would tell all of you this patient's story but my Hippa big brother would end up punching my arm followed by a toilet swirly. I can't take that chance.
Post a Comment