Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)

Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)
First Day of Intern Year (2007)

2nd half of Intern year (2008)

1st half of 2nd Year (2008)

End of 2nd Year, June 2009

Beginning of 3rd Year, October 2009

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Quotes

hey guys, e-mail me your favorite quotes/sayings that we've all been using over the last couple weeks and I'll post them on the side of the blog.

2 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

Okay, honestly guys. You look like you're having way too much fun there at PBH. Isn't residency supposed to be a horrible thing with sleepless nights and days full of despair? I start my inpatient peds rotation tomorrow - know how many days of call I'll have for the next four weeks? Two. Booyah.
- Adam

Jeremy said...

Adam, you shouldn't have been in such a hurry to get out of Dodge. We are having a great time but we haven't really started work yet. We did get paid today so that was a seminal moment. I start medicine here in August. Looking forward to it. Two days of call sounds sweet but I bet our cookies here could kick your cookies butts.