Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)

Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)
First Day of Intern Year (2007)

2nd half of Intern year (2008)

1st half of 2nd Year (2008)

End of 2nd Year, June 2009

Beginning of 3rd Year, October 2009

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Grande Pearl

Jon, Amy, and I had the following dropped on us today:

"You'll have a lot of patients you love, others that will break your heart, and some that you despise".

I won't say who dropped this little nugget but if he was the leader of a Native American tribe he would be there leader. Just starting out I have nothing to base this on but I bet it is %100 accurate.

Let me just say it has been a little hectic the past few days but I am grateful whenever we get together and I get to commiserate with any of you guys. It will be tough when we are gone for months at a time. Who's ready to find some cool stuff at the river?
Jeremy

1 comment:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

some people are just so poetic with their words...this individual rattled off his words so smoothly--I wonder who it could be? Indian Chief? Well, I'm part Indian.