Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)

Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)
First Day of Intern Year (2007)

2nd half of Intern year (2008)

1st half of 2nd Year (2008)

End of 2nd Year, June 2009

Beginning of 3rd Year, October 2009

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Another awesome orientation?


So, if we were oriental would they have let us skip orientation? Anyhow, I would go on about yesterday's orientation but I want to keep this a "family friendly site". Just kidding, I thought yesterday's was much better, for the most part. How about that computer time, "ok now if you hit F5 followed by a series of random keystrokes that I don't even know you will be able to pull up peoples time cards, which is useful to you guys because when you are trying open MS4 through the Portal, I believe you need to use the flux capacitor to allow the mainframe time to reboot the zipdrive so the fire alarms don't go off. Everyone still with me?........."

By the way, I am a VERY flexible 50 something year old woman.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Where did you get a picture of that old Russian babushka?

Amy said...

Looks like Ed's mom...anyway, Rob I thought I was gonna pee when she said that!!!

Nicole said...

no, no, no...you've got it all wrong, robertololololol! You have to push F2 then shift ctrl alt F3 * "TEST" F4 and then spin around in your chair 4 times, put your left foot in and then take your left foot out and then with the speed of a mongoose and wisdom of a man you have to chant "chip chip chip chip chip chip...nunney! (it's from 3 amigos people) AND THEN you'll have access to the portal MSIV portal-3 mainframe and be able to enter in your patients order for an 1800 kcal ADA diet (with no mayo).
GOSH...weren't you listening?

P.S. By the way, the program is no longer called MSIV- it's OMSIV.