Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)

Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)
First Day of Intern Year (2007)

2nd half of Intern year (2008)

1st half of 2nd Year (2008)

End of 2nd Year, June 2009

Beginning of 3rd Year, October 2009

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Done done and done

I know this has already been said...but dang what an incredible group of people we are...even if I do say so myself! I feel so honored to have been a part of this crew. I certainly wouldn't be the doctor that I am today if it hadn't been for you all. It was so hard to say goodbye yesterday. Someone said to me 'well won't you see those people again"? And I said that of course I would! But that it would be different because we would no longer be acting as a unit. I always liked how since day 1 we moved as a pack. Pretty weird to be sitting here with 2 months ahead of me, to settle here in ABQ, and shake off the rigors of our medical education. We did it guys. I am forever grateful to all of you. I look forward to our many reunions in the future. I really want to keep this blog going for our first year in practice. I think it would be neat to see how we all settle into our careers. Love Love Love, Kat

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Couldn't agree more! Miss you already Kat!
-Meeeeeooooow! :o)