skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Class of 2010
Family Practice Residency- Our journey together for 3 years (06/2007-06/2010)
First Day of Intern Year (2007)
2nd half of Intern year (2008)
1st half of 2nd Year (2008)
End of 2nd Year, June 2009
Beginning of 3rd Year, October 2009
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Dr. Le and Hi Mini Me
Seriously, this guy has a spawn...the resemblance is just too great...
NO....I SERIOUS!! (poor kid!)
This is at Keyla's wedding, by the way.
1 comment:
Jeremy
said...
Uncanny.
December 10, 2008 at 8:14 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disclaimer
Phoenix Baptist/Abrazo Health is in no way associated or responsible for the content provided on this page nor is this site affiliated with or endorsed by Phoenix Baptist/Abrazo Health or any of its representatives.
We Are:
Alecia
Amy
Brent
Jeremy
Jonathan & Rachel
Kat Shore
Nicole
Blog Archive
July
(1)
June
(2)
October
(2)
April
(1)
March
(2)
February
(2)
January
(5)
December
(8)
October
(3)
September
(2)
August
(1)
July
(3)
June
(3)
May
(3)
April
(7)
March
(4)
December
(3)
November
(2)
October
(2)
September
(6)
August
(19)
July
(17)
June
(8)
Favorite Quotes and Sayings
~That's a bird of paradise. Those grow in Arizona!
~I didn't know we had this link! (Jon) Oh Please! (Dr. Le)
~If we here till 7, it Nicole's fault!
~Ok, can I move on? (Dr. Le) PLEASE!!! (Nicole)
~Don't ask, don't know!
~If you have ?, I have answer- I can guarantee you that one!
~No scratch out all way...no carry the "wipe out"
~Constipation fixation
~Check a lipid panel? POINTLESS!
~Dude, you're dying soon!!
~I like old people more than I used to
~I don't think that man over there is Allen
~I never liked old people...
~There is too much cinnamon in this fritter!
~If someone who work hard and leave building late (not Elvis :-)), please ....(wonder who said this one!)
~No but seriously, we need a CRYO GUN, PEOPLE!
~We're gonna get dinged for that!
~...that's goin' on the blog!
~...write that down!
~Residency is like an abusive relationship- you learn to adapt to getting slapped around
~I felt like a fool last night!!
~Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...
~These sunglasses smell like fish butt!
~Swim like the wind...paddle like the wind...dive like the wind...why is everything "like the wind" Nicole?
~Watch out for those hobos
~Where does TSH come from? The hypothalamus...no wait...the adrenal...no wait...the ovar...AHHH CRAP...I mean, the pituitary!!!
~"I shatter your dreams..."
~"No...No...I no kidding... I tell only truth"
~Just put the speculums in the Icebox...
~Forget the D50- just open up the mouth and pour in the Aunt Jemima!
~You don't have pancakes?!?!
~Who taught your NRP in med school? Nurse practicioners at best, possibly a couple of hobos.
~Chartomegaly
~Hey! This salad has Raymond noodles and candied nuts in every bite!
~I had it then "some kid" swatted it outta my hand!
~Rob Lundell- Quip Master
~Jeremy- we need to talk about prescribing medications for your family.
~You all know what a chollo is, right? Isn't that one of those cinnamon and sugar things you get at Disneyland?
~Strong Work
~Splendid
~Do I LOOK like a drug addict...do I ACT like a drug addict?
~AWKWARD!
~It's the beeeeest!
Quick Links
AOA
Arizona DO finder
AZAFP
DO Online
Homestar Runner
Nacho Libre
Our loan shark
Phoenix Baptist Hospital
1 comment:
Uncanny.
Post a Comment