Family Reunion
So usually when the pager goes off I fumble around with my superhero utility belt until I find the beeping SOP (son of a pager) and shut it off. Generally a page is more work for the intern so I was relieved at around 12:00 pm to get a page from Shauntoi that noon conference was canceled. It was great because we had an impromptu family reunion minus a crazy uncle (Jon) and a long lost cousin (Kat) who left as a roadie for Lynard Skynard and hasn't been heard from in awhile. Missed you two. It was good to "work out the wiggles".
4 comments:
It was pretty much a sob-fest, but definitely a much needed one! I needed to get some stuff off of my chest! Thanks for listening to me whine you guys! Miss you all! (wish Jan and Kat were there too! Can't wait for block end in a couple of weeks...we have to promise to all walk around in a herd all afternoon!)
Thats how we roll.
I prefer "walk around in a pack".
I am so bummed I wasn't in on the spontaneous family reunion. I must say that I smile everytime I get a page from Shauntoi regarding noon conference lunch non lunch status. Everytime that dang pager gos off, my stomach hits the floor, and I pray that none of my patients are dying...so its a relief to see shauntois messages. And it makes me feel like I am not quite so far away from you all. I miss everyone. FYI call at joes won't leave you wanting for more action. Although last night I actually got 4-5 hours of sleep. Unheard of actually.
Ciao
Post a Comment